Likes:
technology
my red glasses
onions
the smaller me
my 2 amazing dogs
Air1 Radio
cheese
the smell of fall
my dentist (seriously. but only mine.)
fresh-brewed iced tea
cute new shoes
Restoration Hardware's No-Crack® Hand Cream
driving with the windows down
days when the phone barely rings
being busy
Dislikes:
technology-E
driving without sunglasses
Russell Stover's chocolate covered molasses chews
exercise
my neighbor's barky Schnauzer
silence
cream cheese
mums (I'm highly allergic)
my teeth
coffee
blisters
dry skin
cigarette smoke
computer-generated sales calls at work
boredom
6 comments:
Tee hee. I like it. I'm feeling a little less than inspired today, too.
Esther - if you ever need blog ideas...this is a great idea generator. Make a list of 101 things you want to accomplish over the next 1001 days...and then blog about it each time you check something off that list. It's helped me when I'm feeling uninspired. You can see mine here: http://thealthausens.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-101-in-1001.html
-Kim
I noticed that technology was on both lists. :D
I'll forgive you for not liking coffee. I guess.
Can you believe I've actually been reading your blogs?! :o) I love your red glasses too, well cause they look like mine of course. :o)
just because you're allergic to mums doesn't mean you have to touch them! they're pretty! :)
and I think you have very nice teeth.
We may need to talk. There are a few items on both lists that need to switch places for us to TRULY be twins. :P
WV: virse; as in, let's sing the third virse.
Post a Comment