Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Not Sure Why I'm Doing This...

I tried blogging once before, but found that I didn't have much to say.  I mean, I can talk about nothing until everyone is bored to tears, but to actually come up with something interesting?  That can be a bit challenging.  My life hasn't changed much since my first blogging attempt, so I'm not quite sure why I feel compelled to try it again.  But here I am...

A little disclaimer:  This blog won't be anything overly profound, I can promise you that.  It's just a place for me to process my thoughts into words.  I'm guessing some of my posts -- okay, perhaps a lot -- will be about my pets.  There's bound to be a few TV-related posts (Hello.  My name is Esther and I am a television addict.)  There will be picture posts, food posts, and posts about my weight-loss journey.  Plus any other mundane detail of my life that I deem post-worthy.

I'm sure I will also talk about my infertility and how much I desperately long to be a mother.  My goal is not to allow this to be an overwhelming theme, but right now it is an ever-present aspect of my life that I cannot escape -- not even in my dreams.  So, please bear with me as I try to sort through this phase of my life.  I am trying to rest in the fact that God is sovereign, and His will reigns no matter what.

4 comments:

Thelma said...

I ♥ Estho!!

Kristi said...

Glad you're jumping on the blogging bandwagon!

Leesha said...

Hey girl! Glad to see you in the Bloggie World! =) I need your help to get my blog looking better because yours looks FABULOUS!

Rachel said...

Hey there Estho Seether! :)