Friday, January 7, 2011

Project365 : Photos 1-7

Last year when I heard about Project365, I knew that I wanted to do one at the beginning of this year.  How hard could it be to remember to take a picture every day of the year??  Ha!  I'm confident I will forget a few times before this year is up, but I plan to give it my best shot.  ;o)  What I am not planning to do is POST a picture every day.  I will commit to posting at least once a week, however. 

So, without further ado, I give you photos 1-7:

Day 1:  Angel Tree-Topper
(not crazy about this shot, but it is what it is)
f 4.8  |  1/20 sec  |  iso 1600

Day 2:  Hedge Tree
f 4.5  |  1/125 sec  |  iso 800

Day 3:  Christmas Tree Bokeh
f 7.0  |  1/15 sec  |  iso 1600
(aperture priority, manual focus)

Day 4:  I Toblerone
f 4.0  |  1/126 sec  |  iso 1600

Day 5:  Percocet
(good for pain, bad for the tummy)
auto mode w/flash

Day 6:  Root Canal #5
(the bill hurts worse than the procedure)
f 3.4  |  1/126 sec  |  iso 400

Day 7:  Sunrise
(the view out my backdoor)
f 7.0  |  1/126 sec  |  iso 200

8 comments:

David + Kim said...

Mmmmm - I LOVE Toblerone too!! This wasn't taken with the nifty fifty was it??

Fun pictures!

Esther said...

Nifty fifty...?

Rachel said...

I lurve photos 3, 4, and 7!

Unknown said...

the last one is so my fave.

Kristine said...

What Rachel said :-)

David + Kim said...

nifty fifty = the 50mm lens : )

Esther said...

@Kim - Ah! Unfortunately, no nifty fifty, yet. I have to make due with my kit lens for a while longer.

Thelma said...

That bokeh makes my heart sing. So pretty!