Week 3 of my Project365 did not go very well at all. Halfway through the week I realized I had completely forgotten to take a picture on Day 18. I also took a few pictures throughout the week with my iPhone instead of my good camera, which is fine... but it's not preferred since it does nothing toward improving my photography skills.
Then today, as I was collecting my pictures for this blog post, I realized I hadn't just skipped one day, but TWO. Grrrrrr. I've set a recurring alarm on my iPhone in hopes of preventing me from forgetting again. I'm sure I will, though. I was just hoping I wouldn't forget so early into this project. *sigh* Oh well...
![]() |
| Day 15: I forgot |
| Day 16: So. Yummy. (mine was a single) taken with my iPhone |
![]() |
| Day 17: Feeding Frenzy (some of my sister's pack) taken with my iPhone |
![]() |
| Day 18: I forgot... AGAIN. |
![]() |
| Day 19: I ♥ 4WD! f 4 | 1/30 sec | iso 1600 |
![]() |
| Day 20: Cashurky! f 4.5 | 1/20 sec | iso 1600 |
![]() |
| Day 21: Liquid Dessert (NOT coffee) f 4 | 1/40 sec | iso 400 |






4 comments:
LOL! That pack of dogs photo came out great! I like your frowny face too. Aaron wants to try the Cashurky.
I like your I Forgot face. :)
Lurve your Jeep picture.
ROFL on the Cashurky!
Love the Jeep shot!
Post a Comment