![]() |
| Day 22: Sweet little feet (Most of Luna's toes are pink; all four pads are black.) auto mode w/flash |
![]() |
| Day 23: Grilled steak & sprouts (Feel free to drool!) f 4.5 | 1/800 | iso 400 (Av) |
![]() |
| Day 24: Entryway decor (Featuring our new "candles" & holders from the in-laws!) f 4.0 | 1/3 | iso 1600 |
![]() |
| Day 25: Spotted dog f 4.5 | 1/5 | iso 1600 (Av) |
![]() |
| Day 26: Never take for granted f 4.5 | 1/40 | iso 800 |
![]() |
| Day 27: Miracle cream (Wish I'd found this product years ago...) f 4.5 | 1/60 | iso 800 (Av) |
![]() |
| Day 28: Snoozing Cindy (She works in the office next door and naps like this every day!) Taken with my iPhone -- on the sly :) |







5 comments:
First of all, I think your goal of improving your photography is paying off! :) The first three are especially BEAUTIFUL. I love the paws. :) And the candleholders.
Second, HA! I love the sneaky pic!
Third, did you steam the brussels sprouts before grilling, or did the grilling do the job?
- Kara LP
Thanks, Kara! :) It helps when the camera does most of the work for you. ;)
No pre-cooking required on the sprouts. We just buy the frozen kind and throw them in the grill pan straight out of the bag. Don't even thaw them. This is by far our favorite way to eat them.
A few things...
1. Please have me over and make steak and brussel sprouts.
2. Your doggie's tongue sticking out is ah-dor-able.
3. Your co-worker sleeping like that made me seriously pee my pants a little.
The end!
I loved seeing your personality in these pictures! I heart brussel sprouts. And I loved the pic of your coworker. Fantastic!
You kitty and doggie are PRECIOUS! ♥
I ♥ brussell sprouts. I seriously only discovered that I love them last year.
LOL about your coworker. Awesome job snapping that on the sly. :D
WV: cutoo - your too cute for words furbabies.
Post a Comment