Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project365: Photos 8-14

My poor neglected blog.  I've been wanting to blog more, but just haven't found the time.  Or perhaps it's more like I haven't prioritized finding the time.  ;o)  Either way, I miss it and want to do better.  I blog in my head all the time, but those thoughts don't always make it into typed words.  And then there are the draft posts I've started and never completed...  Ah, well.  I'll get them done sometime... 

For today, I give you week 2 of my Project365!  Since I'm trying to shoot mostly in manual this year, I've also included the settings I used for each picture.  All pictures were taken with my Canon Rebel XTi and 18-55mm lens, unless noted otherwise.

Day 8: Albino M&M
(yes, I ate it)
f 5.7  |  1/126 sec  |  iso 200

Day 9: Sweet Melisa
f 5.7  |  1/60 sec  |  iso 1600
(sadly, not quite right)

Day 10: Lunch at IKEA!
f 5.7  |  1/126 sec  |  iso 400

Day 11: Treasures
"Hooray for the everyday!"
f 4.0  |  1/60 sec  |  iso 800

Day 12: Facebook 101
(it can be a bit overwhelming!)
taken with my iPhone

Day 13: Moment of weakness
f 4.8  |  1/60 sec  |  iso 1600

Day 14: Lap warmer
auto mode w/flash

4 comments:

Kristine said...

I love this 365 Project! I need to practice more with my manual settings. I get so frustrated sometimes and just give up :( Anyways, I really like Day 13! And I love the white m&m too.

Kandice said...

Yep, I love that Day 13 photo too! Excellent photo of a gorgeously delicious donut! And by the way, I wonder if it makes me sound like a stalker that towards the end of the week, I kept thinking "I can't wait to see Esther's project photos!"

KimB said...

I love your pictures! I have a sweet lap warmer as we speak/type...whatever.

Thelma said...

Is that CASPER?! On your LAP? Gasp!

Give. Me. The. Donut.