Saturday, February 26, 2011

Project365: Photos 50-56

I was hoping to get motivated to do some things around the house today, but I can't seem to find any...  so I'm blogging instead.  :)  This needs to be done too, right? 

Day 50: Reconnecting & re-learning
(when did they change the cards??)
2/19/11

Day 51: My addiction
2/20/11

Day 52: Thrift store bargain
(and it was HALF off this price!)
2/21/11

Day 53: Early birds
2/22/11

Day 54: Celebration cupcakes
(any excuse will do!)
2/23/11

Day 55: Milo's opinion of snow
2/24/11

Day 56: Last snow of the year?
2/25/11

3 comments:

Andrea said...

great pictures! I love the peeps one. Those smallcakes look soooo good. Can i come over for some? :)

Anonymous said...

I too LOVE the peeps one. Very creative, colorful, and cool! I think I need to do this 365 challenge thing...it looks fun!

Kandice said...

I LOVE THE PEEPS!!! Ok, I'm done yelling now, but I *seriously* love the peeps. I also really like the Uno picture. The colors are awesome, and I love that you can see just a little bit of the other players' hands around the table. Very good week in photos!
<3