Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday Scavenger



Today I am linking up with my friend Thelma and participating in a weekly photo scavenger hunt she is hosting on her blog. I participated in similar challenge with some online friends a couple months back and really enjoyed trying to find pictures of the suggested items. Thelma has been doing this series for a few weeks, but I haven't had anything interesting to take pictures of, so I haven't been inspired to join the fun. Now that we're moved into a new rental house and out of our tiny apartment, I am officially inspired! :)

So, here we go...

1. A restaurant napkin:
I know it's more than one, but it's got a cute panda on it!

2. Something seasonal:
These are actually Halloween lights... I think...

3. Something blue that is bigger than your hand
Our new rental house!!

Now I just have to wait to see if any of my pictures make Thelma's blog!

Feel free to join the fun next week!

No comments: