Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Five

1.  This hasn't been a very exciting week.  Not that any of my weeks are.  :o) 

2.  Apparently, my unexciting week is still stressful, as evidenced by the fact that I've been clenching my teeth at night.  I don't know that I'm doing it until I wake up with an aching jaw.  Fortunately, after I wear my mouth guard a couple nights, all is well again.  

3.  We visited the in-laws last weekend and they sent us home with some fabulous leftovers, including 2 kinds of pie.  Once those were gone, Scott & I were going through pie withdrawal (proof that pie is better than cake), and since I had pre-made crust in the freezer, I decided to try out a new recipe.  Let me just say...  sooooooooooooooo yummy, and really easy, too.  This recipe is a keeper.  We think we'll try it with peaches next.  MmmmMmmmMmmm.

Creamy Blueberry Pie

4.  I got my hair cut last night.  

5.  Even though we were just down to see Scott's family last weekend, his parents are coming up this weekend to bring us some furniture they don't need anymore.  We'll soon be the owners of a new-to-us TV armoire and an enclosed bookcase.  They also recently gave us a very nice daybed (with a trundle), and a new recliner!  Are we spoiled, or what!?


This chair is Luna-approved!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Cake.

Leesha said...

Lovin' the do! Did you know I got mine chopped again last week? tee hee. I love having short hair again! Can't wait to see you Sunday!

Elisa Seaba said...

Cute hair!! Oh, and i love your blog header by the way! :)

KimB said...

Loving the hair! Yay!

Raych said...

Jealous of the delicious pie... Lovin' the haircut... Jealous of the new (to you) furniture (I would love to have an enclosed book shelf) And so sorry about the clenching of the teeth... That is never fun... I don't have a mouth guard, so I understand your pain... :) As always, love ya!! :)
<3,
Your newest blog stalker. :)