Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project365: Photos 43-49

My wonderful friend, Suzann, sent me a link to a handy-dandy tool that will keep me from having to use my brain when determining the numbering for the rest of my 365 project!  She's my hero.  :)

I intended to get these posted yesterday, but I ran out of time due to a last-minute gathering with some old college friends.  Definitely worth the delay in my opinion! 

I had a better picture on Day 47, but my memory card keeps randomly corrupting files (perhaps it's time for a new one?), and I had only taken two pictures that day.  Oh well.  At least it didn't corrupt both of them.

Also, I'm too lazy to add the settings for each pic this time, so just ask if you really want to know.  ;)

Day 43: Cozy Saturday

Day 44: Poor puppy
(Scott has always wanted to do this to him!)

Day 45: Happy V-Day!

Day 46: Stupid backache

Day 47: Bad hair day

Day 48: Full moon

Day 49: Rustic swan

2 comments:

Suzann said...

I am very excited to have gotten a shout-out today! Not sure if that truly qualifies me to be your hero, but I'm glad to have made your life a titch easier. :)

Thelma said...

Your picture of the moon is awesome! LOVE it!

I also love the conversation hearts. Great shot!