About halfway through this week I wondered if I should just make all my pictures food-themed, but then I ran out of creativity on Day 40. It's still mostly food this week, but there's nothing wrong with that, right?
Scott was out of town on Sunday and most of Monday, and for some strange reason I had the urge to bake. One attempt was a failure, but the other turned out okay. I'm really not very good at baking, so I should either give it up or practice more. I'm sure that would make my husband happy. Well, if I got better at it, anyway. :)
On to the pics...
![]() |
| Day 36: KC BBQ (from Oklahoma Joe's - Mmmmmm!) f 4.5 | 1/80 | iso 1600 (Av) |
![]() |
| Day 37: Disaster cupcakes (Seriously. They were gross.) f 5.6 | 1/13 | iso 1600 (Av) |
![]() |
| Day 38: Awesome buttercream! (The cupcakes were mediocre.) f 4.5 | 1/100 | iso 400 |
![]() |
| Day 39: Last of the stocking stuffers :) (We apparently ate the larger "bills" first.) f 5.6 | 1/60 | iso 1600 |
![]() | |
| Day 40: I'm tired of taking pills (AM on the left; PM on the right) f 5.6 | 1/50 | iso 400 |
![]() |
| Day 41: Super-fun Girls' Night Out! (I'm not very good at the self-portrait -- sorry Jerri!) taken with my i-non-Phone |
![]() |
| Day 42: Leftover Jose Peppers (And a side of yummy store-bought guac!) f 5.6 | 1/50 | iso 1600 |







1 comment:
That's ok Esther, I forgive you! ;o) We'll have to do that again sometime! Fun night! So, have you won anything yet? I haven't.......
Post a Comment