Random Musings
- I love dogs, but really... WHY must they eat poop?? Ugh. This is the very reason it turns my stomach when I see people allowing their dogs to eat after/with them. Or lick them on the mouth. Ick. And don't say "my dog doesn't eat poop," because I didn't think mine did either. *shudder*
- I'm annoyed that the Walgreen's checker dropped my rewards card behind the counter last night and was unable to find it. He issued me a new one and I haven't checked yet to see if I can get my points transferred to the new card. I think he should have looked harder so I wouldn't have to check into that. Grrrrr.
- I find it rude and inconsiderate that the lady from the office next door camps out in our shared, single-seater bathroom for 30 minutes every day while she primps and changes clothes for her 2nd job. There are far fewer men in our building, so couldn't she use their bathroom as her dressing room?? I'm just sayin'.
- Speaking of shared facilities in my office building... Question: Why am I always throwing away moldy grapes that aren't mine?? Answer: Because apparently I'm the only one who is disgusted by the pigsty that is our office kitchen. I guarantee that I'm the one who will eventually break down and deep-clean the stinky garbage disposal, too.
- Here's something that will make my mother very happy! Several weeks ago I started forcing myself to drink 64 ounces of water a day. Recently I've noticed a very strange thing... I crave water. As someone who used to barely drink a glass a day, I never thought that would be possible. Now it's not unusual at the end of a day to realize that I've consumed well over 96 ounces. No one is more shocked by that than me.
- Although I am a decent cook, for some reason I am horrible at baking. Even though I'm very aware of this fact due to years of experience, occasionally I'm just in the mood for failure. After 2 failed attempts and 1 moderate success this week, I'm happy to report that this is now out of my system. Oh, and the next time I want cupcakes I'm buying them.
- I took a cake decorating class with a friend a few years ago. It was kinda fun, but I hated the cleanup part with a passion. I was reminded of this after I decided to decorate the {moderate} cupcakes I made last night. Those tools will be tucked away for a long time, and very possibly never used again.
4 comments:
4 full-fledged grips
2 semi-gripes
1 positive entry ... about water.
Oooh, can't wait until the next post!! Ha!
*gripes*
Sounds like a post you could have written, huh D'?? ;)
1. I crave water too! :D
2. 30 minutes?! That's crazy.
3. Our office fridge is DISGUSTING! It's not just your office.
Post a Comment