Sunday, April 3, 2011

Project365: Photos 85-91

Day 85: Breakfast
3/26/11


Day 86: All my kitties
(they're hardly ever this close to each other!)
3/27/11

Day 87: F.I.N.A.L.L.Y
3/28/11

Day 88: My brother-in-law, Mechanicles.  :)
(my hero!)
3/29/11

Day 89: ceramic ball
(running out of ideas -- sorry!)
3/30/11

Day 90: Why do we have so much cocktail sauce??
(we very rarely eat shrimp)
3/31/11

Day 91: My husband came home. ♥
4/1/11

4 comments:

David + Kim said...

You're doing a great job taking pictures every day!! It's so hard to stay (or get) inspired.

I think I've missed about 10 days so far...but I'm still going : )

Glad your hubby is home...at least for a little while!

Dorothy said...

I am so happy that Scott is home!

Jerri said...

That last pic is by far my most favorite of all. :o) So glad you guys have been able to spend some time together!

runner chick said...

<3 the hands picture! Awesome! I totally want to steal that, but of course now I can't. And I like all 3 of your kitties together, because I do remember you saying that doesn't happen often. :)