Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Project365: Photos 120-133

Wow, it's been a crazy couple of weeks.  I'm happy to report that I didn't forget to take pictures during this time, I just simply haven't had time to upload them until today.  So, here's 2 weeks' worth of pictures for you!
Day 120: Guess who still has Peeps??
(I may or may not have more in the freezer)
4/30/11

Day 121: Helicopter!
5/1/11

Day 122: Back in the saddle again!
(I don't recommend starting with Debussy after an extended break...)
5/2/11

Day 123: Splurging
5/3/11

Day 124:  Galas are the best!
(This makes up for yesterday's cupcake, right??)
5/4/11

Day 125:  Peeps in hot chocolate
(Is it bad that I enjoyed decapitating this poor bunny?)
5/5/11

Day 126: Cauliflower fritters
(from Ginny's Skinny Recipes)
5/6/11

Day 127: Milo is glad our windows are low. 
(Luna?  Not so much.)
5/7/11

Day 128: Gettin' in the groove{s}
(Note my awesome furniture setup!  I lived like this for a week.)
5/8/11

Day 129: New-to-me free clothes from a sweet friend.  ♥
5/9/11

Day 130: Trying to pick a fun color...
(which ended up being a mistake you'll see next week!)
5/10/11

Day 131: Old Glory in the fading light.
5/11/11

Day 132: New sinks and faucets installed by my wonderful Dad! 
5/12/11

Day 133: Reinforcements!
(Late-night paint shopping with my MIL.  Yes, I know these are curtains. 
This is where we were when I remembered I needed to take a picture.)
5/13/11

No comments: