Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Project365: Photos 134-140

It's still technically Tuesday for me, so I'm only a couple days late from my goal of posting my pictures each week.  I've been busy these past couple weeks working on the house, so that's a pretty decent excuse, right?  

Day 134: ROTTED window
Scott's stepdad was more than willing to tackle this
project last weekend.  And I was happy to let him.
5/14/11

Day 135: REPAIRED window
It's only primed in this picture, but doesn't it look awesome!? 
SO thankful for all Dan's work on this!
5/15/11

Day 136: I tried...
This was my attempt at being brave with an accent wall.  It wasn't quite
the shade I wanted, and it looked especially bad with the pink carpet. 
(It has since been repainted -- picture next week!)
5/16/11

Day 137: Ferocity!!
I decided to take some action shots of the dogs playing this evening. 
They always look way more vicious than they really are.  ;)
5/17/11

Day 138: FUEL
I was sad when I couldn't find a picture for this day, but then I remembered
this one I had posted on Facebook!  Yay!  I really didn't want to pull out
the frowny-face picture again.
5/18/11

Day 139: Floppy ears
Another photo shoot with the dogs.  :)
5/19/11

Day 140: Grumpy cat!
She's not really grumpy here... I just caught her making this face. 
Taken with my webcam.
5/20/11

No comments: