Thursday, June 9, 2011

Project365: Photos 148-154

I probably shouldn't admit this about myself, but I get odd satisfaction from little things... like when I'm stuffing envelopes at work, and I run out of letters, envelopes, and flyer inserts at the same time.  Or like last month, when the photo number and the date on the calendar ended with the same number all month long.  For example, photo #148 is from the 28th.  Sadly, we lose that trend for the month of June, and I shall miss it.  :(  :P

Day 148: Raindrops
I wish I had a better lens for shots like this.
5/28/11

Day 149: New rug!
They match my new curtains.  Matching things make me happy.  :)
5/29/11

Day 150: One of my favorite places to shop!
5/30/11

Day 151: Lucky shot!
Even with my sub-par lens, it will occasionally surprise me.
5/31/11

Day 152: Paws & Crossbones
Quincy's new "necklace."
6/1/11

Day 153: Quincy again!?
Yeah, I almost forgot to take a pic this day...
6/2/11

Day 154: Lazy
Since I took 2 pics of Quincy this week, I felt like I needed to have at
least one of Milo.  He would have rather I just let him sleep.  :P
6/3/11

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Paws & crossbones - hilarious!

Love the puppy faces. ♥