![]() |
| Day 155: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Refreshing! 6/4/11 |
![]() |
| Day 156: Fiber fix 6/5/11 |
![]() |
| Day 157: A lie from the marketing geniuses at Arby's. 6/6/11 |
![]() |
| Day 158: I found somewhere else to use my blue paint. 6/7/11 |
![]() |
| Day 159: Not sure what to caption this one... 6/8/11 |
![]() | |
| Day 160: I love these way more than I should. (Don't tell my dentist!) 6/9/11 |
![]() |
| Day 161: The Great Mouse Hunter He still drives me crazy, but he's definitely earned some brownie points! 6/10/11 |







2 comments:
Ah, Quincy's nose is too cute! :D
Great photos. Gotta love the Quincy one :) Great idea on using your paint that way. Have you seen the blog Better After? I always think of it when I see your home improvement project photos.
Post a Comment