Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Project365: Photos 171-179

I feel like I should put a "snake warning" on this post, so as not to catch any non-snake fans off guard.



Because there is a snake picture in this group of pictures...



And it's the first one...



So, considering that your warning.



Have I given you ample time to brace yourself?



You may think I'm being factious, but it's a real snake.  He keeps showing up in my yard and Milo wants to play with him.  So I have to keep rescuing him.  Or is it them?



Okay, enough warnings.  Here we go...



Day 171: Snake in the Grass!
6/20/11

Day 172: Stupid Fortune
Crazy week at work and this is the "fortune" I get??
6/21/11

Day 173: My Patient
I have to wrap her in a towel to treat her ear infection.
6/22/11

Day 174: Toaster Oven S'mores!
What else is a girl with a craving supposed to do?
6/23/11

Day 175: ALMOST forgot!
The clock says 1am, but I'm still counting it as...
6/24/11

Day 176: If Life is a Bowl of Cherries...
what am I doing in the pits?  - Erma Bombeck
6/25/11

Day 177: Yum.
6/26/11

Day 178: Backyard View
Surely this will be a selling point when we sell our house!
6/27/11

Day 179: Candlelight
6/28/11

No comments: