Saturday, July 16, 2011

Project365: Photos 180-189

Day 180: Treasure Hunting
I still can't get over how much I love shopping here...
6/29/11

Day 181: Peek-a-boo!
6/30/11

Day 182: Spoiled Mutt
Riding quietly (totally not normal for him) in my dad's van while taking me to the airport.
7/1/11

Day 183: Reunited!
(with each other AND the ocean!)
7/2/11

Day 184: Happy 3rd of July!
7/3/11

Day 185: Beautiful.
7/4/11

Day 186: Memphis Airport BBQ
It was alright...  :P
7/5/11

Day 187: Where You Been??
7/6/11

Day 188: I Love Cream Horns.
Love, love, love.
7/7/11 

Day 189: Nit-picking
Someone got spoiled while I was gone...
7/8/11

4 comments:

The Imperfect Sojourner said...

Lovely pic of you two lovebirds <3

Unknown said...

love reunited. and cream horns. and you.

Angela Mackey said...

Love your pictures Esther. I am writing a book to help women dealing with infertility face the faith crises that come with the struggle.

Two publishing houses are considering my book. I would love to have stories to share other than just my own in the book.

Would you consider visiting my website www.rethinkingmythinking.com and see if you are intersted? If so you could e-mail me (see my contact me section).

I hope to hear from you soon! Blessings, Angela

Amy said...

Hi, Heather pointed me in your direction after telling me a bit about your story. I wanted to email you but I can't find an email for you. Come visit me at my blog http://organizedchaos-amy.blogspot.com/ be sure to look at my bucket list :-)