Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Project365: Photos 162-170

Well, I've gotten behind on posting pics for this project...  WAY behind.  June was a busy, stressful month, and now July is half over.  Yikes.  Anyway, I'm still taking pics, but I don't want to post them all at once, so I'll post them in groups until I'm caught up.

Assuming I get caught up at some point...

Day 162: Destruction Begins
My dad is always this cheery when working on home projects.  ;)
6/11/11

Day 163: Goofy-looking dog

6/12/11

Day 164: Natural Light
I loved the way the light was hitting this arrangement this day.
6/13/11
 

Day 165: New Daily Ritual
I've created a monster...
6/14/11

Day 166: It Really Works!
It sure better, considering the pricetag.
6/15/11

Day 167:  For Sale
Seriously.  Anyone interested?
6/16/11

Day 168: Weepy Eye :(
Poor kitty wasn't feeling well for a few days.  Also, her nose growth is coming back.  :(
6/17/11

Day 169: Power Failure Reminder
Yeah, I needed that after being without power for 20 hours...
6/18/11

Day 170: Beauty After the Storm
6/19/11

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your furry things are super cute! ♥

WV: peebrian ROFL!